Stephen Davies T/a Gandryll Privacy & Cookies Policy
Personal information we collect and how it is used.
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example: –
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies.
2. When you contact us through our site we will collect your name, your email address, and the message you send to us. We retain these only to permit resolution of disputes and answer questions. These records are kept confidential, and are not shared with any outside party except as might be required by law.
3. If you contact us via Etsy.com we will only use the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. You will find the actual Etsy.com policies on their website. In particular, we use the information you provide for the following reasons:
· To supply products purchased via Etsy to you, and to process your payments.
· For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to improve our products and services.
· Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes.
Cookies and Log Files
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a ‘+1’ via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact us
To find out more about your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018, visit http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2018/12/contents/enacted